Jim Markey Mans Shop aims to provide the highest level of care and satisfaction to all it's customers. We will always give careful attention and a prompt and courteous response to any suggestions, comments or complaints.
How to complain
You can address your complaint to us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received a complaint, the following procedures will be undertaken to resolve it:
1. Complaints will be acknowledged and you will be advised how it will be dealt with, by whom and within what time frame.
2. Complaints will be dealt with in an open and impartial manner.
3. Complaints will be documented and remain confidential.
4. Complaints will be investigated and every attempt will be made to resolve the matter as quickly and as amicably as possible.
5. In the case of a complaint made against a staff member, the staff member involved will be informed that a formal complaint has been made and given full details.
6. LargeSizes.ie will keep a record and document what was discussed with the complainant.
7. LargeSizes.ie will inform all parties involved of the outcome of the complaint made.
Right of Redress
If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, please write to:
JA Markey Outfitters Ltd
144 Lower Drumcondra Road
Jim Markey Mans Shop will keep all correspondence pertaining to a Complaint for a period of 2 years after resolution of the complaint.